The easiest way to install the add-on is to use the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM). This component of JIRA allows the user to browse the Atlassian Marketplace and install add-ons with just a few clicks.
To install the add-on, follow these steps:
- Login to Jira as a user with admin rights.
- Click the cog icon at the top right-hand side of any Jira page and select Add-ons from the displayed menu.
- The Atlassian Marketplace for JIRA page is displayed. If this page fails to display or the message "The Atlassian Marketplace server is not reachable" is shown, check that an Internet connection is available from the server where Jira Service Desk is installed.
- In the search field displayed on the page, enter Easy Email Attachments for Service Desk and press enter. The search results should be displayed.
- Find Easy Email Attachments for Service Desk in the list of search results displayed. Click on it and the details of the plugin should be displayed.
- To install a trial version of the add-on, click the blue Free Trial button. You will be prompted to log into My Atlassian. A trial version of the software will be installed that will give a 30-day evaluation period.
- Alternatively, press the Buy Now link to install a licensed copy of the software.
Installing Marketplace apps (Atlassian Support)